The team at BFL advise and act in matters which relate to complex financial disputes ranging from negotiating a settlement which is fair and equitable for our client’s to representing client’s during Family Court litigation.
Our strong team dynamic allows us to provide your matter with ongoing and efficient support every step of the way, until resolution is achieved.
Some of the areas we advise and act on include:
- Children and Parenting Issues including complex child- relocation and high-risk matters
- Property and Financial Issues including complex asset pools and trust structures
- Divorce and Separation
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Briefing of Single Experts
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance
- Child Support and Adult Child Support
- Family Court Litigation – Representation & Document Preparation
- Family Violence
- Child Protection and DCP Issues
- Adoption and Surrogacy
- Violence and Misconduct Restraining Orders
- Referral to Specialty Financial, Legal and Accounting Service Providers
- Representing Clients at Late Intervention Dispute Resolution Conferences
- Restraining Orders
If you would like to know more about our services, and whether we can assist you in your specific issue, please contact our office to make an appointment with one of our Lawyers.